AR Blue Clean AR383 Review
Pressure washers make a great cleaning standby. If you invest in one of these for your garden, you really will be able to make light work of any cleaning duties.
Whether it’s blasting mildew from your decking, zapping dirt from your patio or hosing down your vehicles, the best pressure washer is a superb addition to your toolshed.
For light cleaning at home, electric pressure washers are your best bet. Sure, gas-powered beasts can certainly pack a punch. They are also extremely noisy and can give off fumes. If you don’t need an excess of power, electric is the way to go.
Annovi Reverberi (AR) is an Italian high-pressure pump company that’s been around for almost 60 years. AR brings all that heritage to the 383 meaning you can buy in complete confidence.
We’ll now walk you through the good and bad elements of this awesome electric pressure washer. You can see at a glance if this looks like it would be a good fit for your cleaning needs…
- Easy to assemble so get cleaning right out the box
- 1900 PSI water pressure is reasonably powerful for an electric pressure washer
- 1.5 GPM flow rate gives you adequate water flow for most cleaning needs
- Spray gun with adjustable spray nozzle for total flexibility
- Choose from 2 wands
- Very lightweight at just 27 pounds so you won’t strain yourself cleaning
- Total Stop System (TTS) stops and starts rotary nozzle as needed
- Mounted on a handy two-wheeled trolley for your convenience
- Capable 120V universal electric motor
- 20 foot high pressure hose is abrasion-resistant
- 14-oz detergent bottle for a sparkling clean
- Environmentally-friendly so get your cleaning done without causing any noise or damage
- Hose reel at top of unit for easy storage
- Very good value for money
- Leakage can occur from plastic hose adapter
- Using the hose reel can be awkward for some
- Electric pressure washers can be more restrictive than gas-powered so make sure this is the type that best suits your needs
At 1900 PSI, the AR has more than enough pressure on tap for an electric model. While it might not have the raw power of a commercial gas-powered model, if you’re buying a jet washer for home then you don’t need it.
With a water flow rate of 1.5 GPM, the AR383 is more than fit for purpose. The pressure and flow combine to deliver a highly capable unit.
The 120V universal electric motor will let you take care of our your cleaning duties fuss-free. Although you will be restricted to being close to a power supply with an electric pressure washer, you’ll enjoy a generous 30-foot cord to maximize your mobility. Add in a 20-foot hose and you should be able to reach most things you need.
You’ll get a nifty accessory kit with an adjustable jet nozzle, foam dispenser and high-pressure hose.
The Total Stop System (TSS) is a superb feature. The rotary nozzle will stop and start as needed automatically.
If you are looking for a lightweight residential pressure washer that will cope with dirty jobs, the AR Blue Clean AR383 is well worth popping on your shortlist. This jet washer is a consistent best seller with just cause.
Get the AR383. You won’t be disappointed.
We hope you enjoyed our brief review of the AR Blue Clean AR383 pressure washer. If you want the advantages of a quiet, economical electric jet washer then take a good, hard look at the AR383.
Please don’t hesitate to drop us a line with any queries or feedback. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Now get blasting away with your AR383!