Campbell Hausfeld PW182501AV
When it comes to most home cleaning chores, an electric pressure washer always makes a smart choice.
Sure, you’ll be limited to cleaning in the proximity of a power supply and you won’t get quite the grunt of a gas-powered model. Thing is, ease of use and reliability along with a much quieter cleaning experience means that electric models really work well as residential power washers.
Whether it’s your car or boat, patio or decking, the Campbell Hausfeld gets the job done double-quick without causing you to stretch yourself.
For a mid-range pressure washer at an incredibly keen price, this model is well worth further consideration if you want something affordable, reliable and powerful to clean whatever you need to.
We’ll now walk you through the good and bad elements of this awesome electric pressure washer. You can see at a glance if this looks like it would be a good fit for your cleaning needs…
- 120V 14-amp electric motor
- 1900 PSI water pressure gives you enough for most home cleaning requirements
- 1.65 GPM a great flow rate for a residential electric pressure washer
- Instant Start/Stop for your ease of use
- Adjustable spray nozzle so ideal for cleaning a variety of areas
- Easy to put together and get going straight out the box
- Excellent on-board storage for hose, cord and detergent bottle
- Extremely lightweight and easy to maneuver. Storage is also a breeze
- EasyConnect tight connection points simple to use and reliable
- 20 foot high pressure hose
- 450ml detergent bottle for any detergent you choose
- 35-foot power cord for extra reach
- 1-year limited warranty gives you peace of mind
- Very cheap
- Does not work well with extension cords so make sure that you have convenient power supplies near your intended areas of use
- Non-extendable hose is limiting
- Does not clean well if you reach up high. Cleans effectively when things are within your reach, though
At 1900 PSI, the Campbell Hausfeld has enough power to do the job without you needing to pay for an excess of pressure you will not need.
The PW182501AV water flow rate of 1.65 GPM is perfectly adequate for the vast majority of cleaning tasks you’ll encounter at home.
The spray is easily adjustable. You won’t want the full force of that power at all times and this is great for delicate cleaning jobs.
The instant Start/Stop by simply squeezing the trigger gives you complete control over your cleaning. If anyone passes by, you can kill the blast in an instant.
Although it’s not a commercial unit, everything about the Campbell Hausfeld is rugged, durable and built to last. Even the hose comes in metal mesh coated with plastic. This makes it long-lasting and flexible.
On-board storage is superb. The hose and cord are both easily accessible. The detergent bottle is sufficiently sized at 450ml and allows you to use any kind of detergent you fancy.
The electric motor is extremely quiet. Where you lose out on power over gas pressure washers, you certainly gain on the noise front.
You’ll get a 1-year limited warranty which means you can enjoy putting your pressure washer through its paces without worrying about mechanical breakdown.
For a no-nonsense residential pressure washer that gets things gleaming without breaking the bank, take a good long look at the Campbell Hausfeld PW182501AV. This jet washer really punches above its weight.
We hope you liked our quick review of the Campbell Hausfeld pressure washer. If you’re looking for a cost-effective cleaning solution, the PW182501AV is easy to use, equally easy to move around and packs enough power to clean pretty much anything you throw its way. It’s commendably quiet, too.
Please feel free to get in touch if you’ve got any feedback or questions at all. We always respond as swiftly as we can.
Enjoy the Campbell Hausfeld. It delivers in fine style.