Simpson MSH-3125-S Review
Pressure washers are extremely versatile cleaning tools. Investing in a durable and high quality model could be the smartest investment you make.
Keep your vehicles gleaming. From bikes and motorbikes through to cars or boats, having a pressure washer at home cuts the cost of cleaning. It’s also highly convenient.
If you only need to clean gently and occasionally, electric pressure washers are a worthwhile consideration. If you want something with a bit more grunt, though, opt for a gas jet washer.
Simpson has a reputation for making no-nonsense appliances that deliver maximum cleaning capability without costing the earth.
We will examine the good and bad points of this superb gas-powered pressure washer. A glance at this list should show you exactly what this jet washer can do for you…
- The poky Honda engine gives you all the cleaning power you demand
- 3100 PSI maximum water pressure extremely powerful so exercise caution
- 2.5 GPM a highly respectable flow rate
- 5 nozzles offers plenty of choice: 0-degree, 15-degree 25-degree, 40 degree and a handy soap nozzle
- Professional spray gun and spray wand
- Downstream Detergent Injection System for a sparkling clean
- 10-inch pneumatic tires mean moving the 65 pound powerhouse is simple
- Heavy-gauge steel construction and solid components built to last
- 25 foot high pressure hose affords you an extended reach
- Extremely user-friendly
- Commercial cleaning results at residential price
- Hose can be fragile
- As with any gas jet washer, it’s very noisy and best used outside
- Sometimes shipped with missing parts so pay close attention
The Simpson boasts an incredibly impressive 3100 PSI which is extremely impressive. It pays to be very careful when operating a jet washer capable of this much power. Go slowly and be aware of the extreme force at your disposal.
Generally, the water flow of gas-powered washers outstrips that of their electrical counterparts. At 2.5 GPM, the Simpson is man enough for most cleaning jobs, however much dirt there is to shift. From a filthy trail bike through to a well-used boat or SUV, get the 3125s into action and feel its raw power…
The Honda engine is powerful, reliable and also a breeze to clean and maintain.
With 5 nozzles, to choose from, you can tweak the power of this pressure washer for all your different cleaning needs. Choose from angles of 0, 15, 25 or 40 degrees. This will deal with everything from mild and gentle cleaning through to the dirtiest, most demanding jobs. A soap attachment completes the set.
Components are heavyweight and the steel frame rugged and durable wherever you take your pressure washer.
It’s a bulky 65 pound unit but the wheels mean that you can maneuver the Simpson anywhere you need to go. Free of the need for an electrical supply, take full advantage of the gas-fuelled MSH-3125S.
If you’re looking for a residential jet washer which will cope with even the grimiest cleaning duties, take a close look at the Simpson MSH-3125S. If you choose the right pressure washer, it should last you for many years. Make a smart decision and cleaning will seem less of a chore.
With a 1-year limited warranty, the Honda engine covered for 2 years and a generous 90 days on the nozzles, you can buy in complete confidence.
We hope our review of the Simpson MSH-3125S pressure washer has given you some useful information.
If you want the flexibility and power offered by a gas-fuelled jet washer, the Simpson will not disappoint.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or feedback. We are happy to help in any way we can.