Simpson PS3228-S Review
It’s not just at home that you want a pressure washer.
For many work projects, you’ll need to have the right tool for the job to hand if you don’t want to leave things in a mess. The more quickly you deal with cleaning, the easier it is.
Get yourself the best commercial pressure washer and it’s a fairly small one-off investment for the gift that keeps on giving.
Whether you work in construction or landscaping, you’ll want something more than the rather lightweight electric pressure washers that are great for residential use. You need a gas-powered jet washer capable of shifting even deeply packed grime and stubborn stains.
Simpson has been in the game a long time and the PS-3228S – called the Power Shot with good reason – is a first-rate addition to your cleaning arsenal.
We’ll glance first at the pros and cons of this outstanding gas-powered pressure washer. This should give you a good overview of the strengths and weaknesses of the Power Shot…
- Powerful Honda GX200 OHV engine is powerful, reliable and fit for commercial use
- 3200 PSI maximum water pressure should cope with even the filthiest cleaning duties
- 2.8 GPM is a great flow rate for heavy-duty cleaning
- 5 stainless nozzles to suit all your cleaning needs
- Pro-style spray gun and spray wand
- AAA Industrial Triplex Pump won’t let you down
- 10-inch pneumatic wheels for maximum mobility
- Rugged, durable welded steel parts will last the distance
- 25 foot Morflex pressure hose is flexible and resists abrasion
- Heavyweight performance in a lightweight and compact package. Can be moved comfortably by one person
- Outstanding pressure washer for the shop or home
- Can give off a lot of fumes
- Cold water spray only is limiting for a commercial washer
- No electric starter
Kicking out a maximum of 3200 PSI, this commercial pressure washer is even more powerful than Simpson’s MSH-3125S. When you need a hardcore jet washer to blast away even the thickest grime, this type of pressure is absolutely ideal.
At 2.8 GPM, the Simpson PS-3228S has an extremely impressive flow rate.
Combined with the awesome water pressure, you have all the power you need in this appetizing package.
The Honda engine is powerful. Also, importantly if you will be using your pressure washer on the job, it’s highly reliable. You won’t need to spend much time on its upkeep and cleaning it is a breeze.
You’ll get 5 stainless steel nozzles with the Simpson. You can adjust the angle and so the power of this pressure washer depending on how you want to use it.
With Simpson, you know you’ll get build quality you can rely on. The heavy-duty welded steel parts will not let you down.
At 84 pounds, the Simpson has enough bulk to need pneumatic wheels. With excellent 10-inch tires, this means you can happily transport your power washer around site. It’s a one-man job which is often important in the workplace.
When it comes to cleaning up in the workplace, the Simpson PS-3228S is a sterling pressure washer. It does all that you would expect of it and leaves any surface glimmering.
It comes in at a very reasonable price for a commercial washer. If you invest in a powerful cleaner like this, you should get a great return on that investment. You can halve the time it would take to clean up by grabbing yourself a Simpson.
You’ll get a 1-year limited warranty with 2 years on the engine. Even the nozzles are covered for 90 days so there’s no excuse not to buy.
We hope our review of the Simpson PS-3228S pressure washer has given you some useful information.
If you want the flexibility and power offered by a gas-fuelled jet washer, the Simpson will not disappoint.
You’re welcome to get in touch with any queries or feedback. We’re always delighted to hear from our readers.
Happy jet washing!